GASTRO NON GRATA
Friday, May 30, 2014
Spring is in full swing, and the Bell Social is back!
Join us for a lively evening of art, science and music
at Minnesota's natural history museum.
Friday, May 30, 7 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
This edition of our popular evening series, Bell Social, is presented with
Gastro Non Grata
, and includes:
• the debut of works by Spring 2014 McKnight funded Bell Museum Artist in Residence, Andy DuCett (
• culinary creations from
• live music from The Dead Pigeons
• dessert and cash bar by Common Roots Catering Common Roots Catering
• special screenings of Bell Museum ExploraDome planetarium programs
• mini Café Scientifique program
• after-hours access to all exhibits including Audubon and the Art of Birds
Meet Artist in Residence, Andy Ducett:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest